Local Budget & Financies
Page 4 of 5
TIMELY REGISTRATION OF CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
1. Accomplished Certificate of Death prepared by hospital/clinic if the deceased died in a hospital/clinic.
2. Certification of Embalmer at the back of the Certificate of Death.
3. Registration Fee – FREE OF CHARGE
4. Burial Fee P50.00, if the deceased is to be buried in Butuan City.
5. Transfer of Cadaver Fee P100.00, if the deceased is to be buried outside of Butuan City.
DELAYED REGISTRATION OF CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
1. LCR Verification Result (if more than 30 days)
2. NSO Negative Certification
3. Affidavit of Delayed Registration executed by the attendant at death or of the nearest relative of the deceased or by any person having legal charge of the deceased when he was still alive stating among others:
a) Name of deceased
b) Date and Place of Death
c) Place of Burial / cremation or other means of corpse disposal
d) Reason why the death was not registered within 30 days from death.
4. Certification from the Barangay Office (if not attended by a doctor) stating the name of the deceased, date, time & place of death and place of burial.
5. Certification issued by the owner of the funeral services stating the place of burial.
6. 10 Consecutive days mandatory posting.
7. Approval for registration by the City Health Officer.
8. Cedula (current year) of person executing the affidavit.
9. Receipt of authorized fees per SP Ordinance No. 2815-2005
DELAYED REGISTRATION FEES:
6 months to 1 year - ₱ 50.00
1 year to 5 years - 100.00
5 years to 10 years - 200.00
10 years and up - 300.00
a. Advance Copy to NSO - ₱ 500.00
b. Certified Machine Copy - 50.00/document
c. Form 2A (Local) - 50.00/document
d. Form 2A (Abroad) - 200.00
e. Burial Fee - 50.00
f. Transfer of Cadaver - 100.00
g. Transient Death - 150.00
h. Cremation - 500.00
i. Entrance from Foreign Country - 500.00
j. Exhumation - 100.00